Feed Grains & Cover Crops
Yellow Corn (Organic Available)
- Grown primarily in the Midwest, with the top-producing states being Iowa, Illinois, and Nebraska.
- Uses are for biofuels (ethanol & biodiesel), animal feed, and industrial and human consumption value-added products.
- Corn is grown across the world in many different growing regions, including the US, China, Brazil, and the EU.
Feed Barley (Organic Available)
- Our producer partners' high-quality product is in high demand in feed channels both in the U.S. and Canada.
- Montana is the main supplier for Canadian buyers, and our PNW producers can help that supply chain when demand is high.
Austrian Winter Peas
- The Austrian Winter Pea is considered a cool-season annual legume.
- The stems are hollow and slender, leaves are fleshy pale green, and the plant's tops offer branched delicate tendrils.
- Grows virtually anywhere within the continental United States and parts of Canada. Can withstand very cold conditions in various soils.