2023–2024 Columbia Grain Scholarship Application
The Columbia Grain Scholarship was established in 2022, by the CEO/President; Jeff Van Pevenage. This scholarship is open exclusively to active Columbia Grain employees and their immediate family members (spouses and dependent children). Recipients will be selected based on academic achievements, financial need, and their personal qualities / strengths as attested to in their essay. Recipients must enroll in and attend a university, college, or trade school. The awards will be paid directly to the school where the recipient is enrolled. Up to five (5) awardees will be selected to receive an award of up to $1,000 dollars. Scholarship recipients will be notified by May 19, 2023.
- Open exclusively to all active Columbia Grain employees and their immediate family members (spouses & dependent children).
- Open to current high school, undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate level students
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (unofficial transcript/report card attached)
- Completed Application Form
- Essay response
- Reference statement (non-family member)
- Copy of unofficial transcript / report card
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
Review the required essay and the required reference sections of this application. Write an essay that answers all the essay questions and have one non-family member write a statement that answers all the reference questions. Then, complete the entire application form and submit your essay response, your reference statement, and an unofficial copy of your most recent transcript or report card all at the same time. Do not submit individual items. Failure to submit all items together will result in an incomplete application.